FASLTA's fiscal year follows the traditional school calendar year, September to August. Please renew for the current school year. Thank you!
WE NOW HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR YOU - Regular paper form, or online registration & payment.
CLICK HERE: online MEMBERSHIP FORM allows you to fill out the form online and pay online with a credit card or PayPal account.
CLICK HERE: download MEMBERSHIP FORM to fill out and mail with check or money order.
Please choose the method of payment you prefer, and click the appropriate link. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account in order to pay via credit card. Paying via the PayPal link does keep your credit card information private, your card number is never revealed to us.
If you prefer to pay using check or money order, you need to download the above MEMBERSHIP FORM PDF file, and fill in the information (please print clearly). Mail your completed form along with your check or money order to the address shown on the form.
In order to open the downloadable PDF file, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you can download the program from this link:
Membership Benefits ...
Membership in FASLTA provides many benefits:
- Collegial atmosphere to discuss ideas and issues that relate to ASL teaching
- Early notification of discount rates for workshop/conference registration
- Collections of resources all pulled together in one location for easy access
- Assistance with completing requirements for ASL endorsement for K-12 teachers
- Learn what other ASL Teachers are doing locally and nationally in their classrooms
- Learn what textbooks and resources offer the best choices for our students
- Improve our knowledge and professional skills